|Salary||Up to £19350 per annum|
|Published||24 days ago|
Customer Advisor - Admin Support
Staffline Ireland is currently seeking a Customer Advisor to join our client, a leading Utilities provider, on a permanent full time basis at their site in Belfast.
Salary: £19,350 per annum
Hours of Work: 37 hours per week Monday to Thursday 8.30am - 5.00pm / Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm (flexibility in working hours may be required)
- 20 days annual leave plus 11 bank holidays
- enrolment into the Company pension scheme on commencement and upon meeting qualifying criteria the Company will match your pension contributions up to 6%
- life assurance whist employed by the Company.
To provide engineering support, including back-office administration duties, to ensure the smooth running of the operation of the business. Although this role is in a department which works in gas service engineering, the role itself does not require any prior knowledge of this area. The key focus is on great Customer Service and Administration.
*Please note this is an office-based role only*
- Dispatch engineers to jobs and record all relevant details.
- Update Concerto and other data capture systems in a timely manner and maintain sequential files of engineers' job sheets.
- Support the timely provision of reports to management concerning business objectives.
- Liaise with customers to agree appointment dates or resolve problems and complaints.
- Liaise with all departments within the company to help resolve customer related issues within company standards of service.
- Support all processes required to ensure effective operation of emergency services including rota preparation, database update, liaison with dispatch centre, issue of safety notices to the Health & Safety Inspectorate.
- Support all other processes within the business as requested, i.e., filing, archiving, photocopying and general administration tasks as requested by management.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's (Grade A-C) or equivalent or a Minimum of 1 years' relevant experience within an office / administration function
- Experience of working in a highly pressurised environment
- Excellent organisational and Effective communication skills
- Comprehensive IT skills including the ability to use Microsoft Office packages, in particular MS Excel
- Respects diversity and behaves in an inclusive manner.
- Has a can-do attitude.
- Can evolve and adapt quickly.
If you meet the above Essential criteria and want more information on this role, please forward your CV to Raymond.email@example.com OR call 02890242824 BELSL