The customer services advisor ensures our clients receive a world class customer service experience. This is particularly essential in maintaining the highest standards for the brand. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced After Sales / Customer Experience Agent to join the team. Reporting directly to the Senior QHSE Manager and based in our Head Office in Dundalk. As part of the customer care team, you will be representing the people behind the product, you will be expected to listen to and support customers and use your technical knowledge to guide each experience to a satisfactory solution. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual that thrives in a fast paced and changing environment, who can; work independently, be decisive, solve problems, and show passion in getting the job done.
Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution. Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents. Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies. Take the extra mile to engage customers
This is a full-time permanent role with opportunity to develop further within the business.
- Be able to work independently and control and report on your own workload in a fast-paced environment
- Have excellent time management skills with the ability to organise oneself and multi-task
- Input, collect and maintain data on our NetSuite ERP system
- Manage returns documentation for submission to accounts department
- Communicate feedback to manufacturers and QC teams for trending issues
- Report weekly to the Senior QHSE Manager
- Positively contribute to the team with a positive can-do attitude
Relationships & Collaboration:
- Builds relationships and partnerships by being attentive, service-oriented, friendly, helpful, and courteous to customers, colleagues, external partners, and so forth
- Set an example of exceptional standards in all activities, language and communications.
- Role model behaviours and holds team members and others to account on these behaviours
- Is constantly visible and accessible to the team and customers
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organisation standards
Qualifications & Skills;
- Interpersonal Skills: Will be passionate and highly energetic in approach to their work, will be self-motivated and work under minimal supervision, will be proactive and have an insatiable appetite for delivering highest quality in customer service.
- People Skills: Due to the high-interaction levels that come with the position, a candidate must possess an ability to build trust within a large and diverse environment. Also, being a representative of the business's image, the Customer Service Advisor must present themselves sharply and be an approachable individual who is easy to get along with and who possesses an ability to form long-lasting and meaningful relationships with others on behalf of the business.
- Fluent English articulate communicator, proficient in both verbal and written English/ Language and enjoy crating clear and concise manages to customers with the ability to negotiate and/or take customers through the returns process
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a dynamic environment
- Embraces company values and behaviours and role model these daily
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, think for one's self and make decisions
- Diverse career background with experience in planning and organising
- Able to organise work schedule to achieve goals
- Sets high standards and expect this from self and others
- Desire to progress in one's career and develop skills and knowledge
- Displays a passion to be the best and contribute positively to a winning environment
- Strong numeracy skills
- Excellent punctuation and work ethic
- Knowledge of NetSuite ERP system is an advantage
- Knowledge of furniture and the furniture industry is an advantage
- Communications Skills: Communication skills are a must have for this position, in both verbal and written form. These skills are especially necessary in building relationships with consumers, external partners and internal colleagues.
- Ms Office: Highly proficient in Ms Office suite
- Accountable to the Senior QHSE Manager
- 10% discount on furniture
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Performance related Bonus Scheme
- Onsite parking
- Health & Wellbeing incentives
- Employee excellence awards