Customer Care Assistant
Our client a large public sector organisation requires a Customer Care Assistant to join their team in Carrickfergus
Role: Customer Care Assistant
Rate of Pay: £10.98
Hours: Casual on call
- Responsible for providing a high level of customer care, general cleanliness of leisure facilities and ensuring a customer orientated approach.
- Ensure effective communication with all members of the team and line management.
- Act as a lifeguard, carry out first aid duties as necessary and supervise/assist all customers as required.
- Ensure a high level of cleanliness is maintained throughout all Leisure facilities and the immediate vicinity (including equipment). Report faults and damage accordingly.
- Correctly use and store all cleaning materials and specialised equipment whilst following all health & safety guidelines (COSHH/RIDDOR).
- Complete daily water tests and record all information as required.
- Prepare, erect, dismantle and store equipment safely within the Centre or any other leisure facilities/areas including outdoors and to actively man, prepare and open/close all areas accordingly.
- Keep accurate records of work where appropriate and report any faults or damage which may occur.
- Assist with any training or coaching courses and undertake stewarding and/or other related duties when required.
- Ensure that customers conduct themselves appropriately and in accordance with the facilities rules and regulations.
- Participate in staff development/training programmes.
- Receive and store goods as required.
- Ensure all operations are met to specified times regardless of weather conditions, open/close activity areas as and when required.
- Current NPLQ (National Pool Lifeguard Qualification)
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of customer care skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Christine Thompson will contact you if you have been shortlisted. Full Job Description available on request.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.