Customer Care Officer
|Salary||Up to £10.98 per hour|
|Published||3 months ago|
|Contact email||Christine Thompson|
Our client a large public sector organisation requires a Customer Care Officer to join their team in Portglenone.
Role: Customer Care Officer
Rate of Pay: £10.98
Responsible for the day-to-day caretaking and cleaning services of the Portglenone Marina, public building, public toilets, open space and car park area.
Responsible for the cleanliness of the Air-de-service area at Portglenone, welcoming customers and issuing keys.
Adhere to all aspects of health and safety, ensuring safe operation of users and members of the public.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure a high standard of excellence in caretaking and cleaning services in the Portglenone and Newferry internal and external sites.
- Carry out regular inspections of the marina, designated public realm and car park areas to ensure compliance with relevant health and safety regulations. This would include opening and closing the sites as required.
- Implement a structured cleaning regime for all aspects of the buildings and external areas, including offices, foyer, refreshment area, public/berth holder areas, toilets, meeting space and Air-de-Service etc. in line with business requirements.
- Maintain appropriate supplies of cleaning/housekeeping materials and prepare orders for management.
- Report any issues in relation to the pontoons and berthing to Management.
- Complete and maintain appropriate and accurate records of all tasks carried out.
- Control where required, access to the marina for both contractors and customers, ensuring validation and authority for presence and work
- Provide regular and accurate recording of inventories of vessels on daily/weekly basis as required
- As directed by the Harbour Master and Marina management, liaise as necessary with on site operators to ensure proper delivery of service.
- Assist with event management on site as necessary and erect/dismantle equipment as required.
- Greet customers and provide relevant information on the use of the Aire-de-service, issue keys on evidence of booking.
- Adhere to and comply with all Council policies and procedures relevant to this role, including arrangements for health and safety and risk management.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Christine Thompson will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted. Full Job Description available on request.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.