Customer Care Representative
Customer Care Representative |Starting at £10.66 P/H
Hourly rate - £10.66, rising to £11.51 after probationary period
- Annual Pay reviews
- A range of vouchers/discounts on company products
- Generous pension plan where the company will match, and even double your contribution
- Multiple other benefits relating to your health and well-being
Staffline are currently recruiting for a permanent, part-time Customer Care Representative within a busy, West Belfast based office, with an immediate start. This role will require an individual available to work set hours over a 3 day period each week. The hours (18.5 p/w) will be Tuesday 8:30AM- 5:00PM, Wednesday 1:00PM - 5:00pm AND Friday 8:30AM - 4:30AM. These are set hours and non flexible.
As part of the customer care team, your job will be to provide excellent customer service and administrative support within the Northern Ireland branch of the business.
We are seeking someone with previous experience within a customer service role, fluency in English and working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, CRM and D365 or other ERP systems.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Communicate directly with the customers which will include dealing with complaints and enquiries
- Respond to customers and colleagues in a timely manner
- Receive the order from the customer, then accurately entering the order Into the ERP system
- Communicate with the logistics department in order to ensure customer orders are completed and shipped correctly, which includes resolving any issues along the way
If you are interested in filling this position, please apply or get in contact with firstname.lastname@example.org