Customer Collections Officer
Customer collections officer
Rate of hourly pay - £10
Contract length - 6 months (TBC)
You would be following up missed payments with customers, agreeing on arrangements to pay, or taking card payments over the phone
The team currently work on a rotational basis of attending the office & WFH
- Engage with customers, primarily by phone to recover arrears or agree an affordable repayment plan.
- Ensure at all times professional and empathetic customer engagement.
- Ensure that all designated worklists are fully and effectively worked on a daily basis (within agreed criteria for each queue) striving for 100% accuracy.
- Ensuring that the appropriate action is undertaken and histories are updated accordingly.
- Adhere to all Retail FSG Regulatory Standards.
- Adhere to Treating Customers Fairly, Vulnerable Customers and Complaints Policies.
- Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of all Bank internal policies and complete iLearn modules within agreed timeframes.
- Seek out opportunities to develop/enhance required skills to effectively carry out duties commensurate with job role expectations.
- Attend and actively participate in department team training sessions and assist delivery of sessions as directed by Team Leader/Training co-ordinator.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to email@example.com