To provide full administrative support to the operations team with the primary role of working alongside the scheduler in providing an effective and professional service to our customers.
Key Objectives for the role
- Customer order processing - including data entry & order approval
- Scheduling Customers Orders - working closely with production supervisors, the Transport Manager and the Sales Team to balance customer requirements with production capacity and operational efficiencies
- Close coordination with the Transport Manager to support the balancing of customer requirements with optimising the daily transport plan / efficiencies
- Customer order query handling (order amendments)
- General customer queries - phone/email
- Complaint handling - receiving and passing on to relevant dept
- Filing of orders in a timely and accurate manner
- Communicate and provide information by relevant methods internally and externally to assist and facilitate efficient organisational operations and processes
- Maintain excellent relations with existing and potential new customers
- Answer incoming calls in a professional, timely and accurate manner.
- Provide PODs and handle cash payments
- Deal with queries or redirect if necessary
- Visitors (meetings, interviewees etc)
- Operate sign-in process and direct to appropriate personnel
- Supplier deliveries - coordinate with appropriate personnel
Please note only candidate's that meet the essential criteria will be contacted.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to email@example.com