Customer Insight Assistant
You will need to use your strong analytical skills to analyse and develop actionable insight from a range of quantitative and qualitative sources. You need to be able to draw on your evidence based conclusions to develop recommended actions to help enhance customer experience and satisfaction levels.
You need to have a blend of outstanding writing, verbal, and presentation skills to draft insight reports with clarity, along with being able to present statistical information in a relevant, easy-to-understand manner.
- Responsible for collating, analysing and correlating data, insights and research on our customers' experiences.
- Disseminate findings into digestible meaningful messages to bring to key business stakeholders throughout UK to assist with effective decision-making.
- Develop recommendations using evidence-based actions which can be incorporated into customer strategies to improve the customer experience.
- Monitor actions and change initiatives for their impact on customer experience.
- Monitor changing consumer trends and impact on our customer experience strategies.
- Ability to manage stakeholders and suppliers to deliver against agreed objectives.
You will need to show us that you can/have:
- Third level qualification
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to garner insight from various sources using strong analytical skills
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure
- Excellent organisation and leadership abilities
Please note only candidate's that meet the essential criteria will be contacted.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org