Customer Liaison Administrator
Staffline Ireland are working with this leading distributor to recruit a Customer Liaison Administrator to operate from their Belfast office.
- To provide efficient and professional administrative support and excellent customer service within the connections team.
- Ensuring that applications run smoothly and meet customer expectations throughout the customer journey.
- Proactively liaising with customers and colleagues to ensure applications progress to a conclusion through the work pipeline within a reasonable time frame.
- Build and maintain productive working relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- Minimum 4 GCSE's (or equivalent) at Grade C including Mathematics and English Language; or minimum two years relevant experience preferably in a clerical / administrative role in a busy office environment
- Effective communication skills
- Developed IT Skills (including MS Office)
- Good attention to detail / accuracy
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Current UK driving licence & access to a vehicle.
- Previous experience of working in a busy office environmen
- Excellent interpersonal skills and can work with minimum levels of supervision
- Previous experience of interacting and communicating directly with customers
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of organisational skills
For more information, please forward your CV to email@example.com OR call on 07967839600.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care