Customer Liaison Administrator
Staffline Recruitment are currently seeking a Customer Liaison Administrator for our client a leading electricity company based in Belfast.
Hours of Work: 37 hours per week
- To provide efficient and professional administrative support and excellent customer service within the connections team.
- To ensure applications for electricity connections or supply are processed and remain in line with customer expectations.
- To ensure job details are up to date and accurate and that administrative resources support commercial performance, design and quotation but the depot-based colleagues.
- To proactively liaise with customers, colleagues and that applications progress within a reasonable timeframe whilst dealing with queries or complaints.
- To maintain productive working relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- A minimum of 4 GCSE's or equivalent at Grade C including Mathematics and English Language or minimum of two years relevant experience in a clerical or administrative role.
- Effective communication skills.
- Developed IT skills including MS Office.
- Current UK Driving licence and access to a vehicle.
- Previous experience of working in a busy office environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and can work with minimum levels of supervision
- Previous experience of interacting and communicating directly with customers
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of organisational skills
The nature of the job will change over time as the needs of the business change. It is a requirement of the jobholder to contribute to the development of the role in best reflecting these changes.
The job also requires a considerable degree of commitment, flexibility and adaptability on the part of the jobholder to meet quality standards and work deadlines.