Customer Operations Executive | Permanent | Blanchardstown
CUSTOMER OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE | PERMANENT | BLANCHARDSTOWN
Our client located near Blanchardstown, remains fully operational and has implemented comprehensive plans to keep their team healthy and safe during this time. Due to continued growth, they are searching for an experienced Customer Operations Executive to join their team on a Permanent basis as soon as possible.
THE ROLE |
The new team member will be required to effectively manage key customer accounts by developing business relationships and provide daily administrative support to the sales department. This is a busy, varied role coordinating orders with relevant departments and clients providing the highest standards of customer service.
This role would be an ideal opportunity for an energetic and ambitious graduate. The successful team member will be someone who is motivated to learn in every aspect of this business which is experiencing a high level of growth and in return, given the potential opportunity to progress within the team.
- Handling and distributing calls and answering customer queries in a timely and professional manner
- Liaising with various departments such as External Sales, Customer Support, Sales Reps, Merchandising and Distribution to ensure orders are fulfilled within agreed time frames
- Communicate to key managers relevant information to effectively manage customer expectations
- Supply chain support : includes service level reporting, stock reporting, goods in and customer return processing
- Manage day to day Sales order processing : automatic order transfer process & verification, manual orders, online orders, phone orders & reporting and maintaining database
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience customer service and or business operations with a heavy emphasis on account management
- Experience in retail or FMCG sector an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to achieve results in a busy, target driven environment
- Strong computer skills including MS Office and experience using SAP
WHY USE GRAFTON?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. Grafton Recruitment is a leading recruitment agency in Ireland. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Cork and Galway with an expansion to Limerick, Sligo and Dundalk under way. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Grafton Recruitment Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.graftonrecruitment.com
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.