Customer Sales Advisor
Customer Sales Advisor
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Sales Advisor to join a busy team within one of our client's based in Ballymena. The role will be to ensue the delivery of an industry leading customer service function, providing accurate product information and the delivery of an effective sales ordering process in a fast paced aftersales department. You will be resonsible for developing solid customer partnerships ensuring that we provide a value- added service.
Job Description and Duties
- Aftermarket part sales administration, including upload of sales orders onto Sage.
- Ensure the accuracy of sales orders and invoices.
- Work closely with the purchasing team to provide pricing and commercial terms to international customers in an efficient and timely manner.
- Complete part tenders, request for quotation and price requests via customer portals, or directly by email.
- Provide customers with accurate estimated time of arrival for parts on back order.
- Liaise with technical departments to resolve customer technical enquiries.
- Advise customers of obsoleted parts, or parts which have been superseded.
- Create credit notes for faulty parts, over-charged items and discrepancy claims, as applicable.
- Support customer warranty claims process.
- Send a regular statement of account to each of our export customers.
- Deal with credit control of customer debt efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Compile monthly sales reports, KPI reports or other ad-hoc reports as required
- Ensure that all systems are kept accurately up to date in a timely manner.
- Follow the escalation process in relation to any queries you are unable to directly resolve
- 5 GCSE's or equivalent including English and Maths at Grade C or above
- Demonstrote 1 year's experience in a similar position with experience processing customer orders
- Proven experience of dealing with customers via telephone & email
- Competent in use of Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills & a problem solving disposition
- Capable of prioritising workload and work efficiently
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
- Approachable & customer focused
- High level of accuracy & attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable
- Able and willing to work overtime when required
- Demonstrable experience of resolving customer queries and generating sales
- Working knowledge of Sage or similar ERP system.
Hours of work
- Monday to Thursday - 08.15am to 5pm
- Friday - 8am to 1pm
Job Type- Full time, Permanent
If you are interested in the above position, please apply and a member of the Staffline team will be in touch with those successful applicants.