Customer Sales & Service Advisor
our client are currently looking to expand their Contact Centre team by recruiting a temporary Customer Sales & Service Advisor. This temporary role is responsible for managing the end to end sales process for our extensive customer base throughout the whole of the Island of Ireland, across all of our product portfolio. This is an excellent opportunity to join an already established and successful sales and service team.
Location: TennentsNI, 6 Aghnatrisk Road ,Culcavy, Hillsborough, BT26 6JJ
Who we are:
Tennent's NI has a world class portfolio of beer and cider brands. This is led by Tennent's Lager, Magners Irish Cider and exciting new brands such as Clonmel 1650 and Heverlee. The range also includes Budweiser (packaged), Becks, Corona, Roundstone Irish Ale and specialty beers including Leffe, Hoegaarden and Staropramen. Our C&C Gleeson business is the biggest independent multi‐beverage wholesaler in the Republic of Ireland and is the brand owner and manufacturer of Tipperary Water and Finches soft drinks, as well as the primary distributor for our Bulmers Irish Cider brand. Through our Gilbeys wine business we are also the biggest independent wine distributor in the Republic of Ireland. We are a truly exciting and forward thinking business, with a strong domestic and growing international focus.
So what's involved?
- Providing an excellent standard of first‐line service to customers across the Island of Ireland.
- Acting as the point of contact for customers wishing to place an order using outbound and inbound channels.
- Building rapport and relationships with customers to understand their needs in order to maximise order value, volume, distribution and brand awareness.
- Working in partnership with the field‐based Sales team to understand the needs of each customer.
- Acting as the initial point of contact for customers or internal departments on anything which affects customer experience.
- Taking ownership of issues and resolving wherever possible at the initial stage of enquiry. If appropriate, managing the escalation to colleagues across the business.
- Ensuring that Tennent's NI and C&C Gleeson remain the customer's supplier of choice.
What we're looking for:
- Excellent customer service skills with a strong commitment to providing an excellent customer experience.
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in building strong relationships with customers and colleagues.
- High attention to detail and accurate data inputting.
- The ability to work well within a team and demonstrate flexibility to meet the needs and expectations of the team/business.
- Have the ability to use on their own initiative to meet tight deadlines, achieve personal/team targets, prioritise work and resolve any issues.
- Have a desire for personal development and a willingness to continue to develop in line with the future direction of the role and business.
- Educated to GCSE Level or equivalent to include English and Mathematics.
- Previous experience of accurate data input
- Be able to demonstrate a proactive approach to selling and delivering consistent results against both sales and quality targets.
- Have experience using a range of IT applications (including MS Office and other software packages)
- Experience in using Order Capture/CRM or other Contact Centre software to capture customer details.
- Experience within the Drinks industry is advantageous, but not essential.
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.