Customer Service Administrator
Hours of work: Mon - Fri 8.30 am - 5 pm
Staffline are working alongside a superb company who due to growth are seeking to add a customer service administrator to the team to deal with all face to face, telephone and online customers.
Customer Service Job Description:
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email or face to face.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Cancel or upgrade accounts.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
- Generating sales leads
- Taking card and cash payments, and ensuring that the till is balanced.
- Engaging in active listening with callers and making sure you calm angry customers down
- Responding accurately and efficiently to callers, explaining situations, and providing them with answers
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Excellent computer skills to include Excel, word and outlook
- Strong attention to detail
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org