Customer Service Administrator
Mon - Fri 9am - 5.30pm
Our Client based in Newry require a Customer Service Administrator for an immediate start
- Providing an exceptionally high level of Customer Service, at huge volume when answering customer queries via email & telephone - problem solving and providing service under pressure.
- Knowing our 'product' inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Overseeing, replying to and dealing with all customer feedback whether positive or negative
- Processing all stock orders, ensuring that every order is processed & dispatched correctly and on time
- Completing and overseeing a number of daily, weekly and monthly stock checks
- Compiling and investigating reports on customer service and operational issues
- Adhoc admin duties
- 2 year minimum experience in a customer service based role
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Proficient use of all Microsoft applications - Outlook, Excel, Word & Powerpoint
- Proficient computer skills as most of the role will be computer based.
- Can do attitude and attention to detail.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Holiday Entitlement: 28 days per annum
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.