CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR
CUSTOMER SERVICES ADMINISTRATOR
Our Client specialise in residential ventilation systems.
As a leading UK manufacturer, our client designs, produces, and installs a wide range of products, from market leading heat recovery ventilation units to high performance window vents.
Delivering exceptional Customer Service is a core commitment within our clients company and our client is looking for an experienced individual to join their busy Customer Services Team, helping the organisation to meet the needs of our clients growing business.
- Providing first class customer service & sales support to customers requiring assistance via email and telephone.
- Answering queries, solving problems, and dealing with any complaints at first point of contact.
- Liaising with couriers to manage ETAs, PODs, claims, and prices for deliveries/collections.
- Use of CRM system to record customer interactions.
- Attend reception, answer & direct incoming calls.
- Receiving and processing customer orders via email and fax and confirming details with customer.
- Creating customer orders via the Order Processing System & Sage 1000 to generate a despatch note.
- Setting up of new customer details on sage 1000 account software & SOP system.
- Maintain/update customer record files and folders.
- Other administrative duties as required. The Person
- 2 Years+ Experience within a Customer Service setting
- Proven ability to build relationships with customers.
- Previous experience using SAGE/ Accounting/ Order Processing Software, CRM Systems (Desirable)
- Competent with use of Microsoft Office
- Enthusiastic, proactive and flexible.
- Positive and highly customer service focused.
- Strong team player and excellent interpersonal skills. Remuneration
- Salary Circa £19k - £20k p/a (Based on experience)
- Working Hours: Mon - Thurs (8.30am to 5pm), Friday (8.30am to 2.30pm) (37.5 hr Week)
- 30 Days Annual Leave including Stats * (Opportunity to earn up to 3 additional days with service)
- Company Pension Contribution * Life Cover (After 1 years' service)
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.