Staffline Recruitment are looking for a customer service administrator for one of our busy clients in Fermoy. The role is based onsite. This is a full time role. This is a temporary role with a view to permanency for the right candidate.
Day to day of the role:
● To support and assist Sales Team in the field of sales, account management, after-sales
service, and customer day-to-day support.
● Assist with quotations and preparation of presentations
● Promoting services to current clients and selling services to new clients.
● Performing office-based administrative duties on behalf of the Sales Executives.
● Maintain and manage customer databases. Operate CRM systems
● Update customer database with sales orders, delivery, and payment details.
● Coordinate between internal teams to ensure customer satisfaction.
● Reporting: Provision of regular reports to clients and line manager
Required skills for the role:
● 2 to 3 years proven sales administrative experience, preferably in a service-related industry;
ideally serving the pharmaceutical or chemical industry
● Waste management experience - Desired
● Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills, capable of performing to a high level
with energy, drive, and a strong ability to implement continuous improvements
● Computer literate - Must have the ability to use Microsoft & Google Applications
● Solve problems in a timely and friendly manner with due respect to the customer at all times
● Motivated and ambitious self-starter and capable of working on own initiative
● Be flexible and adaptable in the work environment
● Drivers license - desired
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in
If you are a non - EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in
the Republic of Ireland.
Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining green card permits,
work permits, spousal/dependant permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise and
08:30am-5pm Mon - Fri
29k per annum