Staffline Recruitment are looking for a customer service administrator for one of our busy clients in Fermoy. This role is remote based, however there is a requirement to be on site for at least the first 4 weeks for training purposes. This is a full time role for 3 months.
Day to day of the role:
● To support and assist Sales Team in the field of sales, account management, after-sales
service, and customer day-to-day support.
● Assist with quotations and preparation of presentations
● Promoting services to current clients and selling services to new clients.
● Performing office-based administrative duties on behalf of the Sales Executives.
● Maintain and manage customer databases. Operate CRM systems
● Update customer database with sales orders, delivery, and payment details.
● Coordinate between internal teams to ensure customer satisfaction.
● Reporting: Provision of regular reports to clients and line manager
Required skills for the role:
● 2 to 3 years proven sales administrative experience, preferably in a service-related industry;
ideally serving the pharmaceutical or chemical industry
● Waste management experience - Desired
● Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills, capable of performing to a high level
with energy, drive, and a strong ability to implement continuous improvements
● Computer literate - Must have the ability to use Microsoft & Google Applications
● Solve problems in a timely and friendly manner with due respect to the customer at all times
● Motivated and ambitious self-starter and capable of working on own initiative
● Be flexible and adaptable in the work environment
● Drivers license - desired
08:30am-5pm Mon - Fri