The Customer Service Administrator provides excellent customer service by, building customer relationships, insuring order accuracy, applying reasoning and negotiating skills, and paying attention to detail. The Customer Service Administrator is the main point of contact for the customer, and must be able to project a professional, prompt, and friendly personality by phone and email. The Administrator serves both the client and the customer by advocating for the customer and providing a world class experience.
Key tasks and responsibilities will be:
1. Communicates directly with customers to provide world class customer service.
2. Enters, maintains, and processes customer orders into the Order Entry system
3. Works with customers by phone and email, taking orders, responding to price and delivery questions, and answering product related questions.
4. Works with application engineering team to verify we are sending the right product and the order makes sense.
5. Follows up with customers regularly to make sure we are meeting their needs.
6. Verifies production dates and enters information into the scheduling system.
7. Edits all orders, checking information such as addresses, transportation methods, quantities and weights, dimensions and insurance charges.
8. Maintains customer master lists and forecast reports.
9. Generate and distribute various reports daily.
10. Must be a strong team player.
11. Performs duties in accordance with quality standards
12. Maintains work area in accordance with established housekeeping procedures to ensure a safe and clean work environment.
13. Performs such similar, comparable or related duties as may be required, such as providing occasional back-up for reception duties as needed.
Qualifications / Experience:
- GCSE Math's and English (Grade A- C or equivalent) and A Levels (or equivalent)
- 2 years+ of previous experience in Sales, Customer Service, or Order Entry in manufacturing. Aptitude to enter data accurately and rapidly.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Problem solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to work well with all levels of personnel within the company, and outside of the company.
- Strong ability to use office equipment and telephone equipment.
- Skilled in using Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Hours of Work: Mon to Thurs 8am to 4.30pm & Fri 8am to 1.30pm
Hourly Rate: £11.50