Position Description - Customer Service Administrator
Salary - £22,000 a year
A leading client has a new opening to join the team as a Customer Service Administrator!
We are looking for candidates with strong communication skills who can confidently respond to a high volume of enquiries from customers, stakeholders and clients. The work includes dealing with production and issue of customer letters and product switch administration, processing debit card payments and maintenance of records etc.
Who should apply?
- Candidates with at least 2 years of customer service experience.
- Candidates with at least 6 GCSE grades A-C, including Maths and English.
- Candidates who are organised, proactive and can utilise time management skills.
- Candidates with strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Candidates with excellent IT skills with proven experience in Microsoft packages
Working Schedule: 9:00 am-5:00 pm Mon-Fri
- Annual KPI Bonus Scheme
- Competitive salary
- Day off for your birthday
- Excellent pension with up to 20% employer pension contribution
- Excellent training and volunteering opportunities
- Group Income Protection
- Generous holidays - 25 days plus up to 12 Bank Holidays
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Hybrid working model
- Health cash plan for money back on dental, optical costs etc
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Opportunity to gain great exposure in a supportive environment
To snap up this excellent opportunity, and to create a positive future for yourself, send your CV to Thomas at Staffline Recruitment.