Staffline Recruitment are currently seeking a Customer Service Administrator for our client, a leading printing and packaging comnpany based in Belfast.
Hours of Work: Monday - Thursday, 8.30am - 4.30pm, Friday, 8.30am - 1.30pm
Salary: £9.40 per hour
Working on a temporary to permanent basis
To provide excellent support to the Customer Services team through administrative duties ensuring customer and business objectives are being met.
- Manage all aspects of Sales Order Processing (item creation, order entry, call-off requirement, job bag creation and customer specifications etc.) and ensure customer expectations are met / exceeded.
- Maintain up-to-date customer records and ensure that orders and relating documents are filed in an organised manner to allow quick retrieval
- Organise the post of finished samples and documents to customers
- Ensure excellent Customer Service is provided in terms of responsiveness and communication (listening, written communication, making suggestions, keeping promises, recognising opportunities etc.) making sure it is done in a professional manner.
- Build effective relationships with the sales team and other departments within the business
- Effective use PSA to interpret the progress of customer jobs to assist in the management of the customer accounts ensuring Shipping Requests are accurate
- Generation of system reports as necessary - e.g. finished goods, raw material stocks and specifications
- Creating reports in Microsoft Excel
- To exhibit a positive attitude and willingness towards training and develop new skills and knowledge to support business needs (cross training on different product groups)
- Complying with all relevant IMS procedures.
- Carry out any other function deemed necessary to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE or equivalent (including Maths and English)
- Customer focused
- Good communication skills with the ability to build upon working relationships both internally and externally
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Good team player
- Able to work calmly under pressure
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications