Customer Service Administrator, Dublin 2 (6 months)
Customer Service Administrator | Temporary Contract | Dublin 2
The Client: Headquartered in Dublin, our client is a leading supplier of healthcare and community services. They have been experiencing a period of growth and due to this expansion, they are seeking to recruit a Customer Service Administrator on a temporary basis initially, however, there is a possibility that the role will develop into a permanent position.
The Role: As a Customer Service Administrator, you will be required to support key functions within the business. You will be responsible for handling a high volume of customer queries, provision of efficient administration support and team based activities.
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week
Contract: 6 months with a strong possibility of extension
- Handle all incoming customer queries both front office and via phone and email
- Input data efficiently onto internal systems
- Handle high volume of incoming customer calls and respond to queries within agreed timeframes and in line with KPI's
- Follow up on escalated queries internally to ensure timelines for customers are in line with company policy
- Office administration tasks such as database management, updating reports, customer reports and other sales support activities
- Provide support to the finance team on a regular basis
- Participate in project based activities from time to time
- Management reporting and attendance at daily/weekly team meetings
- Educated to Leaving Cert standard; third level qualification an advantage although not essential
- At least 1-2 years experience in a busy sales order processing/customer service role with an element of call handling. Call centre experience would be beneficial
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel
- Accurate, high speed data entry skills and good typing skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- €24k salary based on a 37.5 hour working week
- Canteen facilities
- Convenient city centre location
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed.
Grafton Recruitment is a leading recruitment agency in Ireland. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork, with an expansion to Limerick, Galway, Sligo and Dundalk under way. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Grafton Recruitment Ireland will have the right career for you.