Customer Service Administrator - Engineering - Dublin 12
At Staffline Recruitment we are currently working on behalf of an engineering company who are part of a large global group.
Due to continued growth and success they are currently seeking to recruit a Customer Service Administrator to join their growing team.
This is a full-time permanent position that will be based in Dublin 12 and will offer a salary of €29,000 plus bonus. An immediate start is available!
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing high level customer service through strong client engagement via phone and email channels
- Effectively process orders and system-price quotes
- Resolve incoming queries in a timely manner
- Maintaining electronic databases and records
- Data entry duties
- Maintain multiple technology platforms and databases
- Ad hoc administrative and project work as directed by management
Applicants will meet the following requirements:
- At least 6 months experience in a high volume customer service or administration capacity within an office environment
- Strong technical experience to use multiple technology platforms and databases
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Confident and comfortable in dealing with internal and external stakeholders including senior management
- High level of attention to detail
If you are looking for a great customer service role within a highly regarded engineering supplies company that is part of a high-profile global group with a happy, highly motivated team, then this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Full training will be provided, you will have all the support you need to learn the role's responsibilities, products and systems.
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply with an up to date cv to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.
For further information or to discuss in confidence, call Laura directly on 086 1409232.
Immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates.