At Staffline Recruitment we are seeking to a motivated, enthusiastic and customer focused individual keen to progress their career in a busy office environment. Our client is an established and successful printing company based in Sandyford, Dublin 18.
The purpose of this permanent position will be to maintain excellent customer service standards, respond efficiently / effectively to customer inquiries and ensure high customer satisfaction.
Key day to day responsibilities will include:
- Answering the phone, directing calls and taking messages
- Input and update job requirements in internal systems, and ensure accuracy of record keeping and document control.
- Receive and manage new and existing customer orders.
- Liaise with new and existing customers via phone and email in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Other data entry and administration duties as required.
- Assist with other departments (where required).
- Monitor and maintain sales & customer service data
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Previous customer service experience from within the hospitality, retail or call centre industry will be advantageous
- A passion for providing outstanding customer service
- Effective and appropriate communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to prioritise and time management skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Self-motivation and a team player
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Outlook
This permanent position will offer a salary in the region of €25,000 - €30,000 depending on experience and offers excellent long term career progression opportunities.
If this sounds like you, please click on the Apply button now and don't miss out on this amazing opportunity!
For further information or to discuss in confidence, call Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment directly on 086 1409232.