Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Advisor- Dublin 28K
Here at Staffline, we are looking for an energetic, organised, and driven Customer Service agent to join a unique and independent business. Helping to add value to their reputation of Quality and Service by using your abilities to be an advocate for their brands, products, and services. The successful candidate will get the opportunity to work on the distribution and marketing of a wide range of food ingredients for Baking, Food Processing, Beverage & Pharmaceutical Industry sectors throughout Ireland. The company are looking for a candidate who is flexible and used to working in dynamic environments and shift work.
- Previous experience in a busy customer service environment is required
- A genuine drive for maximising sales in conjunction with sales rep.
- You should have excellent initiative with setting goals and working within a team.
- A high proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel and general IT skills.
- Display excellent critical and organised thinking through tasks.
- Be contentious and flexible to meet company and customer needs.
- Have previous experience in an FMCG role.
What does the role involve?
- Providing professional and focused outbound and incoming call service for existing customers, always striving to maximise sales for the company.
- Working in support with Sales Representatives to ensure Reps are informed of all customer issues.
- Ensuring the resolution of Customer issues to satisfactory conclusion by handling customer complaints and resolving delivery issues.
- Ensuring out-going calls coincide with the delivery schedule.
- Ensure company regulations are adhered to.
- Outgoing and incoming calls for order taking and proactive selling.
- Informing customers of promotional offers.
- Shift work over a variety of times, varying from week to week.
- 8:30am - 5:00pm
- 9:00am - 5:30pm
- 00am - 8:00pm
If you are looking to progress your Customer Service career with a successful and established organisation with a dynamic supportive working environment, then this could the job for you! Please do not hesitate to send your cv for immediate review to Megan Nolan Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link. Immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates.