Customer Service Advisor
We are currently looking for a Customer Service Agent to join the team of one of our clients based in Ballymena. The client has been providing high quality design and print for a huge variety of customers since 2009. Now based in customer premises in Ballymena, the clients continuing and ambitious programme of investment in new technology and equipment means that they have become the leading provider in the area for digital and traditional print. The staff are highly experienced specialists, trained in design, print and finishing to the highest standards.
You will be joining an expanding and fast-moving company that is always looking ahead to the next challenge.
- Provide excellent customer service to new and existing customers ensuring client needs are met and achieved
- Managing client quotes and jobs, ensuring client is communicating with throughout print projects
- Point of contact on clients' accounts
- Develop and maintain design and print clients
- Work closely with design and production departments to ensure client receives desired product and on time
- 2-3 year's sales experience with proven ability to work to target and to deadline. Print sales experience preferred but applicants outside of the industry with proven sales talent and strong people skills will be considered.
- Project management experience / knowledge and experience of CRM systems.
- Effective communication skills at all levels with a collaborative approach to achieving success.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Hours of Work:
- 8-hour shift.
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
- £20k to £24k depending on experience
- Performance bonus
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Free Parking
- Sick Pay
Job Type: Full time - permanent
If you are interested in the above position, please apply and a member of the Staffline team will be in touch with those successful applicants.