|Salary||Up to £12.92 per hour|
|Published||25 days ago|
|Contact email||Megan Cooper|
Customer Service Advisor - Hybrid Working| £10.92 P/H
Staffline are currently recruiting for a temporary, full time Customer Service Advisor to work within a thriving Belfast city centre office, with the potential of being made permanent.
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing excellent customer service in a polite manner while dealing with a range of different customer queries. Along with inbound call handling, the candidate will be recording all customer contacts on internal systems in a concise and accurate manner.
The basic pay will be £10.92 per hour, paid weekly, with opportunities to earn additional income, such as overtime, bonuses and on-call rotas.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Inbound call handling for a wide range of possible issues
- Attempting to resolve customer queries on the first point of contact
- Dealing with complex queries to the best of your ability, escalating when necessary
- Recording all customer contacts on internal systems
- Ensuring you maintain an excellent standard of call quality and adherence to targets and KPIs
- Strong communication, problem solving and computer literacy skills
- Customer focused with an excellent telephone manner
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Previous customer service experience - Does not have to be contact centre based
Hourly rate - £10.92
Full time hours - 37.5 hours per week - Opening hours are 7am - 9pm, with 1 weekend in 3 (evenings and weekends are worked from home)
- Full paid induction and training provided
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Hybrid working model
- 30 days holiday (rising to 35 with each year of service)
- Opportunities to earn extra income such as: being part of the social media team, on-call rotas, special allowances, secondments, overtime, promotions etc.
If you are interested in filling this position, please do not hesitate to apply or get in contact with email@example.com