Customer Service Advisor 32K
Customer service Advisor- Dublin
Staffline are currently recruiting a confident and engaging Customer Service professional to join a unique and independent business. Our client is renowned in marketing and distributing a wide range of food ingredients for Baking, Food Processing, Beverage & Pharmaceutical Industry sectors throughout the island of Ireland. The company are looking for a candidate to drive resolution and advocate for their reputation for innovative products and services.
- Previous experience in a busy customer service environment is required
- A genuine drive for maximising sales in conjunction with sales rep.
- You should have excellent initiative with setting goals and working within a team
- A creative flare with attention to detail is expected
- A high proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel and general IT skills
- Display excellent critical and organised thinking through tasks
- Be contentious and flexible to meet company and customer needs
What does the role involve?
- Providing professional and focused outbound and incoming call service for existing customers, always striving to maximise sales for the company.
- Working in support with Sales Representatives to ensure Reps are informed of all customer issues.
- Ensuring the resolution of Customer issues to satisfactory conclusion by handling customer complaints and resolving delivery issues.
- Ensuring out-going calls coincide with the delivery schedule.
- Ensure company regulations are adhered to.
- Outgoing and incoming calls for order taking and proactive selling.
- Informing customers of promotional offers.
If you are looking to progress your Customer Service career with a successful and established organisation with a dynamic supportive working environment, then this could the job for you!
Please do not hesitate to send your cv for immediate review to Megan Nolan Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link. Immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates.