Customer Service Advisor
Permanent (40 hours)
Start date: ASAP
The Client: Located in Newry, Teleperformance (working in partnership with Staffline) is the Worldwide leader in multichannel customer experience management.
You will play a key role creating a unique customer experience for our client. You will become a specialist in effectively resolving incidents and queries. You will become part of a team that ensures our customers continued success and will be at the forefront of creating an amazing customer experience. Bring your experience and enthusiasm and you'll have the chance to support one of the world's leading mobile phone brands.
- Resolve technical and support inquiries with speed and precision
- Assist customers with billing and upgrade queries
- Delight customers by providing timely, accurate and expert advice
- Deliver a service where patience, empathy and building rapport are central
- Record, track, and effectively resolve incidents and queries
- Create clear notes on customers' accounts with relevant details
- Comply with company's policies and practices
- Update your knowledge through the associated guidelines and procedures
- Manage databases, tools, applications and operating systems
- Strive to achieve first call resolution
Desired Education, Skills and Experience:
- Strong Verbal and written skills with the ability to show attention to detail
- Problem solving and strong communications skills
- Professional and friendly telephone manner
- Passionate about technology and the internet, with a desire to learn and develop
- Customer Service experience
- Proven experience of working with computers and achieving targets
- High levels of resilience and patience when dealing with difficult situations or customers who may find it hard to understand what your explaining
- A good consistent typing speed
- Take ownership of situations with positivity and a can-do attitude
- Able to work within a fast paced, engaging environment
Hours of work: 40 hours per week (Mon - Fri 8am - 6pm (1st 7 weeks then on rota basis Mon - Sun 8am - 10pm)
Training: 3 to 7 weeks
What our client offers
- Comprehensive initial training.
- Recognition schemes
- On-going coaching and development and genuine opportunities to develop your career with the company's management programmes
- Discounts on top retail brands
- 28 days' holiday inclusive of bank holidays, rising to 30 from year 2
- Pension Scheme
- Sports & Social Scheme
- Refer a friend scheme - Up to £900 for each individual referred
- Employee benefits programme which includes discounted holidays, flights and hotels, discounted utility bills and discounted cinema tickets.
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.