Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Advisor - Working From Home
A brilliant working from home opportunity has arisen for one of our clients as an inbound Customer Service Advisor for a busy wine merchant. This will be on a temporary basis up until Christmas with permanent roles for the right candidates. Training will be two weeks at the Europa Hotel in Belfast so being able to travel here for two weeks is essential. Start dates are 27th Sept/4th Oct/11th Oct 2021.
What we look for?
We are looking for customer orientated individuals with a professional and helpful telephone manner. The role will revolve around processing customer orders, receiving inbound customer inquiries regarding their order, account, issue or general queries and customer retention. If oyou do not have experience in the customer service field, don't worry as there is a full training plan in place.
- Aim to provide first call resolution
- Answering customer's inbound queries and providing excellent standards of customer service
- Ensure adherence to processes to ensure high quality and customer satisfaction
- Follow escalation procedures for issues that are not resolved
- Handling transactions, managing customer access, responding to sales enquiries and dealing with customer complaints
- Updating customer accounts and updating various processes
- Customer retention
An average of 35 hours per week, you must be flexible in the hours you are available due to the fact the Contact Centre is open 7 days a week. Your hours will include a weekend and evening shifts.
Our client's opening hours are as follows:
Job Type- Full time, Temporary
If you are interested in this role please apply and a member of the Staffline team will be in touch with those successful applicants.