Customer Service Advisor (Appointments Advisor)
Position Description - Appointments Advisor
Salary - £20,470 a year
A leading healthcare provider client has a new opening to join the team as an Appointments Advisor!
We are looking for candidates with strong communication skills who can confidently respond to a high volume of enquiries across a range of clinical areas whilst staying organised and proactive to ensure that patients receive their preferred outcomes. Excellent customer service is something that should come naturally to you along with the ability to display empathy and demonstrate strong listening skills.
Who should apply?
- Candidates with at least 6-12 month's customer service experience.
- Candidates with at least 5 GCSE grades A-C, including Maths and English.
- Candidates who are organised, proactive and can utilise time management skills.
- Candidates with strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Candidates with excellent IT skills with proven experience in Microsoft packages
Working Schedule: 9:00am-7.30pm Mon-Fri and Saturday 9:00am-3:00pm. (37.5 hours)
- 25 Annual Holidays
- 10 Public Holidays
- Health Insurance and Cash Plan
- Life Assurance
- Pension plan
To snap up this excellent opportunity, and to create a positive future for yourself, send your CV to Thomas at Staffline Recruitment.