Customer Service Advisor, Belfast
Staffline Recruitment are currently seeking Customer Service Advisors on behalf of their client, one of Northern Ireland's leading energy suppliers based in Belfast.
A temporary, full-time position initially for 6 months. £10.45/hour
Current operational hours: 8.30-5.00 Mon-Thurs & 8.30-4.30 Fri however this will be changing and reverting to normal business shift patterns between 8.30-7.00 Mon-Thurs & Fri 8.30-4.30 shortly so candidates will need to be agreeable to working shift patterns attached to role.
- Answering inbound customer service calls via telephone as per service level agreements.
- Call Handling - promoting and maintaining an extremely high level of customer service.
- Maintaining excellent working relationships with internal departments and external contacts.
- To work towards set targets as part of a team using established guidelines, procedures, and process driven methodology.
- Actively contribute to team meetings/one to one's and sharing any knowledge that has been gained through experience and from contact with others.
- To maintain a high level of customer service and satisfaction, while handling a high volume of calls.
- Log all calls in customer information system.
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail and focus on quality when capturing information.
- To work in partnership with your Team Lead and peers to deliver the highest level of customer service to all customers.
- Excellent verbal and written Communication Skills.
- Customer and client focused.
- Good team player.
- Attention to detail.
- Positive attitude.
- Ability to demonstrate strong planning and organisational skills together with the ability to use own initiative.
- Excellent analytical and reconciliation skills essential.
- Previous experience in a customer service/utilities environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with problem solving ability.
- IT literate
To be considered for the role, please forward your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. BELSL