Customer Service Advisor, Newtownards
Staffline Recruitment are currently seeking a Customer Service Advisor for Maternity Leave Cover on behalf of our client, a high growth company in the Healthcare and Scientific division, based in Newtownards.
Salary: £20,000-23,000 per annum
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
Working as part of the Customer Service team, candidates will be required to provide customer service sales & service support to the organisation by dealing with queries from customers and sales & service staff, process sales orders in a timely manner and follow escalation procedures to resolve customer queries in relation to products and services.
- Logging calls and raising service contracts
- Processing invoices and completing tenders
- Providing support to service engineers while on the road
- Processing incoming orders in a timely and efficient manner
- Raising invoices and purchase orders
- Completing quotations and special pricing.
- Dealing with customer queries and ensuring satisfactory conclusion is reached
- Providing support to sales representatives while on the road
- At least 1-2 years previous experience in a busy Customer Service role
- High standards of accuracy and attention to detail with excellent problem solving skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent IT competence including knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Exposure to SAP would be an advantage
Only candidates who meet the essential criteria will be considered. BELSL