Customer Services Advisors (Office based) wanted for Enniskillen asap start until 31 December 2021 (possible extension until 31 Jan).
Rate of Pay : £9.12ph increasing to £20.06 for overtime after 38 hours
Hours of Work : 9am - 5.30pm across 7 days
**Candidates will be required to work one full weekend and one half weekend per month
Full training provided.
- Answering calls from customers
- Recording order information
- Dealing with customer queries
- Taking ownership of order queries and closing out
- Working as product ambassador, providing knowledge to satisfy customer questions
- Providing information on Customer Reward Scheme
- Ensuring a positive customer service experience over the phone.
- Strong demonstratable customer service experience
- Be PC literate
- Be proactive, confident and approachable in your interactions with customers
- Have effective time management skills
- Be able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Good numeracy, literacy and analytical skills
Contact Noeline McNamee on 02866323300 ext 345
Or email cv to Noeline.McNamee@staffline.co.uk
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. As an established and trusted recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.