Customer Service Advisor - Working From Home
Please note this role is open to Northern Ireland residents only.
The Client: Teleperformance (working in partnership with Staffline) is the Worldwide leader in multichannel customer experience management.
The Role: As a member of the team at Teleperformance, you will handle incoming calls and provide case resolution for users of a large online platform. This role will be based working from home, with full training and equipment provided.
Over 25 - £9.05 per hour - annual salary 40-hour contract - £18824
18 - 25 - £8.51 per hour - annual salary 40-hour contract - £17700
Hours of work: 40 hours per week. Between the hours of 8am and 10pm Monday to Sunday and must be fully flexible
Training: Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm for 6 to 8 weeks (Completed from home)
Start dates: 19th March, 23rd April.
- To work from home, the following is required;
- Private room to work from undisturbed
- Wired (Ethernet) Broadband connection required, WIFI cannot be used
- A minimum upload speed of 4mbps and Download of 10mbps
- Breaks x2 15min 1x30m unpaid
- Must be 18+
- Fully Flexible between the hours of 8 am to 10 pm Mon-Sun
- No Holidays permitted for the first 8 weeks of the campaign
- Criminal Background Checks Required - Cost covered by the employer.
- Training is conducted remotely via Teams and Call Shadowing.
- All equipment provided and delivered by courier prior to the start date.
Potential additional earnings across the year
Performance bonus currently attendance focused - 2.5% a month - £40
Additional incentives available for performance - £125 per month and £250 per quarter - top performer.
Annual salary performance available on the anniversary of the start date or last appraisal - performance-related award.
- 28 days' holiday, increasing to 30 days following your 1-year service anniversary
- Free access to our Lifestyle Benefits program - featuring discounts, special offers, and exclusive employee deals from many retailer partners
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.