Our client based in Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh have opportunities for people with a passion for Customer Service or Sales to join their team on a working from home basis.
As the Customer Service Advisor, your duties will include
- Communicating with customers regarding queries, questions and issues
- Maintaining positive relationships and ensuring repeat /return customers
- Suggestively selling products and services to customers - making them aware of all that is available
- Displaying knowledge about products and services
- Maintaining CRM database
Hours of work:
- Mon - Fri 9am - 5.30pm / 9.30am - 6pm
The ideal Customer Service Advisor will be energetic, target driven and will have
- Excellent communication skills, enthusiastic, professional telephone manner
- PC literacy with good typing skills and ability to use basic Microsoft Office packages
- A positive attitude and be hard working
- Strong team player skills
- 5 GCSE's ideally
- Must be based/living in Northern Ireland
- £8.91 per hr
- Bonus payable in some departments
- Working from home
- IT equipment supplied
- Full training provided (On line)
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information contact Una by applying with your up to date Cv and clicking the button