Customer Service Advisors
Customer Service Advisor
What you'll get
- Free Sky Q, and generous discounts on phone and broadband.
- 29 days' annual leave (and 3 bank holidays)
- Private health care
- Dental care
- Introduce your customers to additional packages and be part of our incentive scheme
- Expect on-the-job training and support, and opportunities to develop your career and more
What you'll do
- Inbound call handling
- Troubleshoot and solve technical queries relating to our TV and broadband services
- Take calls relating to billing and upgrades
- Providing a high standard of customer service to our customers
What we want
- Strong passion for excellent customer service
- Experience of dealing with customers in demanding environments
- Excellent telephone manner and/or experience of dealing with customers face to face
- Strong PC literacy
- Ability to multitask, working with multiple systems at the same time while dealing with queries
- Excellent verbal communication skills; good listener who is able to understand and identify customer needs whilst delivering exceptional service.
- Conscientious and reliable individual who is self-motivated, open and trustworthy.
- Friendly personality shows confidence and pride in delivering excellent service
- Enthusiastic with positive attitude to work and a logical approach to problem solving.
- Must be fully flexible Monday to Sunday 8:00am until 9.00pm
- 37.5 hours a week - 4 ten hour fixed shifts (excluding 1-hour lunch break)
Please forward your CV to Naomi McCaughley at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on APPLY. You can also contact Naomi on 07809 756 725.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.