Customer Service Advisors (Hybrid Working)
|Salary||£19000 - £20000 per annum|
|Published||about 1 year ago|
|Contact email||Anna Hall|
Customer Service Advisors
£19,773 per annum (£10.14ph)
Staffline Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting Technical Support + Service Advisor's on a permanent full-time basis located in Derry/Londonderry.
Work for Europe's biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Join our client as a Technical Support Advisor and you'll enjoy the freedom and support you need to make an impact: making fans of the products you love, hitting targets and delivering cracking customer service. Expect industry-leading benefits.
- Inbound call handling
- Troubleshoot and solve technical queries relating to our TV and broadband services
- Take calls relating to billing and upgrades
- Providing a high standard of customer service to our customers
- Strong passion for excellent customer service
- Experience of dealing with customers in other demanding environments (essential)
- Excellent telephone manner and/or experience of dealing with customers face to face
- Strong PC literacy
- Ability to multitask, working with multiple systems at the same time while dealing with queries
- Excellent verbal communication skills; good listener who is able to understand and identify customer needs whilst delivering exceptional service.
- Conscientious and reliable individual who is self-motivated, open and trustworthy.
Friendly personality shows confidence and pride in delivering excellent service
- Minimum six months hands-on experience of working in a contact centre environment (desirable)
- Enthusiastic with positive attitude to work and a logical approach to problem solving.
- Must be fully flexible Monday to Sunday 8am until 9pm
- 5 hours a week - 4 ten hour fixed shifts (excluding 1-hour lunch break)
- Free Sky Q, and generous discounts on phone and broadband.
- 29 days' annual leave (and 3 bank holidays)
- Private health care
- Dental care
- Introduce your customers to additional packages and be part of our incentive scheme, where on average you'll take home an additional £1000-£1500 on top of your annual salary. Our top performers take home additional £2000-£3000 a year!
- Expect on-the-job training and support, and opportunities to develop your career and more.
Please forward your CV to Anna Hall at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on APPLY. You can also contact Anna on 07570649139.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.