Job Title: Customer Service Agent
The Client: Staffline Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for an experienced customer service agent within a very busy sales department.
As a Customer Service Agent you will be responsible for establishing, managing and maintaining excellent customer relationships. This role is within a fast-paced Customer Service Team, dealing with over 4,000 calls per month and over 5,000 emails per month. In the role you will be required to multitask, answer calls from our Customers, process orders, handle Customer enquiries and Complaints in a friendly and efficient manner. This position requires you to process Customer transactions efficiently and accurately ensuring that all orders are processed within the service levels.
- Answering Phones
- Live Chat Cover
- Processing orders
- Email queries
- Resolve any customer issues in a timely and effective manner and in accordance with best practice procedures
- Use the SAP system daily
- Contact acquisition
- Keeping Customers informed of Order updates
- Track orders and provide POD's for customers
- Issue credit and debit notes as directed
- Raise free of charge orders where directed
- Create price confirmations when requested by the customer
- Attend and contribute to team and company meetings
- Promote all our services in particular our website functionalities
- All other duties deemed relevant to the role
- To provide an excellent customer service experience for our customers
- Keep our service promise, demonstrating a positive and helpful approach to customers always
- Beat customer expectations, e.g. through continuous improvement, prevention of error recurrence,
- Take responsibility in resolving any customer complaints
- Be an active member of the customer service team
- Work closely with your team mates to ensure procedures are followed.
Person Specification (Must have)
- Computer skills
- Over a year working in a Customer Service Role answering calls and replying to email queries
- Critical thinking when dealing with customer enquiries and issues
- Attention to detail and proven ability to multi task.
- Ability to work on own initiative and be dynamic.
- The ability to adapt to the changing environment within the department
- Time management and planning skills
- Experience in using Microsoft applications
- Good understanding of the company, the services we provide and what our customers expect from us
- SAP experience a distinct advantage
- Experience in outbound calls
Hours of work: Monday to Friday : 8.30am - 5.00pm
Pay rate €12.50 per hour
In Return: An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company.
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Sinead Healy at our Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.