Customer Service Agent
Staffline recruitment is currently seeking a customer service contact agent on behalf of our client based in Monaghan. As a contact centre agent, you'll provide a telephone experience to customers that puts the customer at the heart of everything our client does. You'll provide an experience that feels personal, through understanding the customer's needs and adapting their experience accordingly.
You'll act with empathy and integrity and by doing this, play an important role in helping us achieve our business aims and objectives. Once fully trained, you will have a genuine opportunity to develop your skills within a range of different roles within the contact centre, including resource scheduling, customer care, complaint management and quality assurance.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensure customer expectations are met.
- Update and maintain data within the CRM.
- Management of / resolving customer complaints.
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors.
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software.
- Recognise, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls.
- Follow up customer calls where necessary.
- Complete call logs and reports.
- Complete customer surveys.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- Applicants must have a good standard of education.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows applications and Microsoft Office.
- Leaving Cert/A level or equivalent in Maths & English is preferred.
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles.
- Excellent data entry and typing skills.
- Superior listening and verbal communication skills.
- Previous call handling or customer service experience.
- Excellent communication skills and a good telephone manner.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Some roles will require fluent Irish-speaking candidates.
- Team player with a positive, 'can do' attitude in a company with implementation time pressures.
- Strong prioritisation and organisational skills with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment is required.
- Motivated, with a strong productive work ethic and positive enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with the team, at all levels.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain composure in a demanding environment.
- Continually challenging and identifying ways to improve our customer journeys and using your initiative to suggest effective solutions.
- Good attendance and timekeeping record.
- Be flexible regarding working hours
This is a varied and rewarding role and is an opportunity for the right candidate to make a real impact on the business and grow with the company.
A competitive and comprehensive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience and qualifications will be available to the successful candidate.
If you have any interest in this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org