Based in our offices in Craigavon, you will be working for Infosys BPM on behalf of our partner, as a Customer Service Agent. As frontline staff, you are the first point of contact providing support for a leading brand, delivering a first-class customer experience. In order to deliver the highest level of customer experience skills such as active listening, selective questioning, problem solving and showing empathy are required. You will have the opportunity to participate in a fully paid pre-live training environment which will enable you acquire these skills. We will provide you with the best tools and resources to exceed our customer's expectations and enable you provide them with a truly remarkable experience.
We offer the opportunity to work in a positive, supportive, and competitive environment. This could be the start of a promising and rewarding career with plenty of opportunities for career progression. We promote a positive work-life balance, and we are looking for Customer Service Agents to join our fun and dynamic team here in Craigavon.
- You will be front line support for our clients
- Use the systems and tools available to effectively handle clients queries
- Strive to achieve and maintain service level statistics
- Maintain a high level of first call resolution and quality assurance.
- Contribute to overall team performance within your specialised department
- Passion for providing exceptional service to clients
- IT literate
- Confident telephone manner with strong communications skills
- Fluency in English is a pre requisite for this role
- Self- motivated, positive outlook
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Team Player
- Strong attendance, performance and adherence to policies are essential for this role