Customer Service Analyst
£18,000 - 21,000 + bonus.
Monday - Thursday 08.30am - 5.00pm, Friday 08.30am - 4.30pm
Closing date - all applicants must be registered with Grafton Recruitment in Lisburn by 29th November in order to be forwarded for the next stage of the application process.
- Minimum of 2 GCE A level passes or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 years' experience working in a Customer Services Analytic role
- Minimum of 1 years' experience working in a Customers Services Environment
- Experience delivering bespoke training workshops
- Experience communicating with internal and external stakeholders verbally and in writing
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- Excellent team player with ability to interact
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge and understanding of the importance of GDPR and confidentiality
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to effectively plan and prioritise workflow
- Ability to establish a clear structure to work in order to maximise the best use of time
- Ability to work under pressure with excellent attention to detail in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to deal with members of the general public confidently
- Ability to liaise with multidisciplinary teams on various tasks
- Ability to develop good relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers and colleagues
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, particularly Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to maintain high standards of accuracy when managing multiple tasks or situations
- Flexible work ethic and willingness to adapt to new tasks and duties in a dynamic environment
- Capability to write business processes
- Demonstrate proven track record in reporting KPI's
- A qualification in Business Admin
- Good working knowledge of Customer Services processes in both Asset Support and Contact Centre environments
The Analyst role involves generating and maintaining statistics to enable the generation of reports that highlight CS performance against its goals; providing recommendations for improvements and producing business wide reports relating to asset activity and connection targets.
Further, the Analyst will maintain the existing operational procedures for the CS department and assist in process improvements to support, improve and deliver excellent customer service, while supporting management in delivering CS training in relation to the introduction of new systems, processes or procedures.
* Assist the Operational Support Manager in identifying opportunities for Customer Services delivery improvements
* Maintain existing Customer Services procedures via the company intranet and identify improvements.
* Assist with the planning and delivery of training to Customer Services agents and where applicable across other departments; where a new project or procedure has been introduced.
* Maintain relationships with other internal departments to improve business performance.
* Compile, produce and maintain statistics to enable reporting of companywide reports relating to asset maintenance and connection activity.
* Liaise with engineering, sales and other applicable departments to enable the communication to customers relating to Economic Appraisals.
* Analyse and respond to all customer correspondence via the company email handling system and prepare appropriate solutions to customers.
* Respond to inbound calls from internal and external customers during peak times.
* Identify appropriate complaint assignees and analyse customer issues to develop processes and procedures to increase customer satisfaction.
* Compile companywide reports producing findings and recommendations discovered when analysing company complaints.
Customer Services Analyst
- Contributory pension scheme with enhanced employer contribution
- Free life assurance
- Interest free gas installation staff loan
- Enhanced maternity/paternity pay for qualifying staff
- Enhanced sick pay for qualifying staff
- 'Refer a Friend' £500 allowance
- Give as you Earn scheme
- 20 days annual leave + 11 days bank holidays
- Up to 5 additional days for length of service
- Free staff transport
- Free car parking
- Bicycle shelter
- Great opportunities for progression
- 'START' induction for all new staff
- Apprenticeship & Engineering career paths
- Further Education policy
- Dedicated health & wellbeing programme
- Pre-employment medical questionnaires
- Free annual health checks & flu jabs
- Corporate gym membership
- Table tennis league
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Bike to Work scheme
- Free Fruit Tuesday's
- Showering facilities
- Monthly staff engagement sessions
- Fun staff events
- Free Christmas lunch & family panto tickets