Customer Service Assistant
Our well established client in the Antrim area are looking to recruit full time Customer Service Assistant to join their team on a temporary basis
- Ensure timely and professional handling of all incoming customer requests (by telephone, email or fax), consistent with standards and policies;
- Ensure that productivity (efficiency) benchmarks and targets are within budget constraints; and
- Provide administration support to the franchise.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure response times are being met for calls, online enquiries, pickup requests, customer requests;
- Administer freight requests from customers and other RFs;
- Provide administration support for the Sales Reps and sales leads information;
- Provide timely reporting of KPI's to the Regional Franchisee as requested;
- Maintain knowledge and competency in the use of new technology/standards which improve service or productivity outcomes;
- Occasional depot cover
- Excellent communicator, able to relate to customers, staff, CFs, management;
- Empathy with the needs of customers;
- Well organised;
- Emotionally mature.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Administration experience essential;
- Geographical knowledge of Northern Ireland essential;
- Competent computer and analytical skills, including proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word;
- Educated to minimum GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English (or equivalent)
35 paid hours per week. 9am to 5pm with 1 hour for lunch. There may be an occasional requirement to work flexibly outside of these hours to meet the needs of the business.
Training will be provided for all activities.
Pay rate: £9.61 per hour