|Salary||£10.50 - £11.59 per hour|
|Published||11 days ago|
|Contact email||Siobhan Holmes|
Our Client, A Large Public Sector based in Porstewart require a Customer Service Assistant to join their team.
Role : Customer Service Assistant
Location : Porstewart
Hours of work : 27 hrs per week
Hourly Rate : 1-12 weeks £10.50 13 weeks + £ 11.59
Main Duties :
- To provide an effective reception service at Flowerfield Arts Centre and to provide administrative and clerical support to the Cultural Services team.
- Ensure that the department complies with all statutory and legislative requirements by adhering to these requirements and working in accordance with good governance and health and safety requirements.
- Ensure that all responsibilities are carried out in a timely and effective manner and that general confidentiality is maintained in all areas relating to the work of the Council.
Full JD available on request.
Essential Criteria :
A minimum of four GCSE (Grade A-C) or equivalent, including English language and be able to demonstrate on the application form, by providing personal and specific examples, a minimum of one years customer services experience. This experience must include the following:
- Receive and transfer telephone calls
- Communicate face to face with facility visitors and customers providing excellent customer services
- Respond to customer queries, concerns or complaints in accordance with facility guidance and procedures
- Co-ordinate room booking, arrange equipment and organise catering when required
- Co-ordinate mail and deliveries within the centre
- Handle cash
Alternatively, consideration will be given to applicants who do not possess the required educational qualification outlined above but can demonstrate, by providing personal and specific examples that they have at least two years' customer services experience to include the areas 1-6 outlined above.
If you are interested and meet all essential criteria please apply via the link.