Customer Service Assistant, Belfast
taffline Recruitment are currently seeking for a Customer Service Assistant on behalf of their client, one of the leading building society's based in Belfast.
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm, plus a Saturday morning on a rota basis
- Act as a first point of contact, offering a professional service to our Members in a manner that reflects the Society's values;
- Build relationships with our Members;
- Help and support our customers by providing information on our products and maintain knowledge of our products
- Carry out a range of daily branch tasks including those for start of day, till operations, account / miscellaneous transactions, till balancing, nominal receipts and withdrawals processing and end of day;
- Carry out a range of investment tasks in relation to account opening, passbooks, investment receipts and withdrawals, account closure and account amendments.
- 6 GCSE passes (or equivalent) at Grade C or above, including English and Maths
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a customer facing role with administration duties
- IT literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication & numeracy skills
- A positive attitude to customer service
- Mortgage Administration experience within the financial services industry
To be considered for the role, please forward your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. BELSL