Main Purpose of Post
- To provide an effective and efficient bookings operation for touring caravans and leisure facilities at Benone and to ensure a high standard of customer care,
- Ensure that the department complies with all statutory and legislative requirements by adhering to these requirements and working in accordance with good governance and health and safety requirements.
- Ensure that all responsibilities are carried out in a timely and effective manner and that general confidentiality is maintained in all areas relating to the work of the Council.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attending to enquiries from the general public and customers, both in person, via email and by telephone in an accurate, friendly and respectful manner.
- Operating Camp Manager, the computerised online reservation system.
- Checking customers in on arrival, directing to the appropriated pitch and ensuring all monies have been paid. Issuing washroom keys on deposit, electric cards, events programme and pointing out Benone's facilities is also part of the check-in procedure.
- Ensure customers have vacated their pitch with their washroom key returned to reception before midday on their departure date.
- Maintain accurate records of key issues and deposits.
- Selling retail items, handling cash and issuing receipts via Sam Stock Computer package.
- Carry out general word processing duties including typing short reports, designing posters and updating online information.
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness at personal work station.
- Promoting and assisting with the delivery of events as required.
- Maintain the signing in/signing out and key issue registers for Contractors/ Council workers.
- Issued uniform and when necessary, protective clothing must be worn during shift hours.
- Cleaning and other duties will be allocated when required.
- Minimum of 4 months experience in an office environment with responsibilities for answering telephone, handling cash and dealing with general public.
- Good working knowledge and competent in the use of Microsoft office
- Excellent communication skills to deal with general public
All applicants must be available for immediate start and work until the end of the season (end September 21), and must be flexible to work on shifts Monday - Sunday.
If you are interested pleas get in touch with Ashleigh 028 25642699 or email your cv to Ashleigh.email@example.com