Customer Service Associate
Staffline Specialist Recruitment is working with this global financial services group to recruit a Customer Service Associate to operate from their Letterkenny office on an initial 11 month contract basis.
The company provide financial products and services to both retail and institutional customer in over 30 countries globally.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a customer service professional to gain experience and develop their career by working for a rapidly growing, strategically critical and high impact reinsurance company. The role is with a view to permanency that will offer genuine progression as the role has opened up as a result of an internal promotion to another role.
The main responsibilities of this role will involve providing support to Contact Centre functions from the office in Letterkenny. The Customer Service Associate is also responsible for processing financial transactions such as the purchase, exchange and redemption of Mutual Funds shares at the caller's request. Hours of operation are between 1:30pm and 10pm (8.30am-5pm EST), Monday to Friday on a rotational shift basis (1:30-9:30pm and 2pm-10pm). Working after 9pm will incur an additional 10% shift premium.
- Take incoming calls from clients - Account owners, Financial Advisors and Third-Party Brokers.
- Handle requests/problems for customers; investigate the situation, determine appropriate course of action and follow through with the customer on resolution.
- Provide account information; complete account maintenance; assist with online access and process financial exchanges and redemptions.
- Strive to exemplify the companies core value of providing world class customer service in every customer interaction.
- Responsible for possessing a high level of technical knowledge regarding components of products that are serviced by Mutual Funds.
- Use computerised system for tracking, information gathering, providing information, referrals, and routine transactions and/or troubleshooting.
- Meets or exceeds daily productivity standards in line with set quality standards and meets all service level timelines.
- Motivate and support co-workers to attain team and department goals.
- Use feedback to identify opportunities for continual performance improvement.
- Display flexibility for other issues/tasks as they arise.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills essential.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent attention to detail essential.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to identify/anticipate needs and proactively provide support to internal and external partners.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Demonstrate initiative and drive for results.
- Ability to use discretion in handling confidential and sensitive information.
- Leaving certificate, ECDL, FAS or VEC qualification.
- Relevant previous experience an advantage.
- Previous Administration and Customer Service Experience.
- Previous recruitment or facilitator experience desired but not essential.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, calendar management, Word and Excel.
- Highly competitive basic salary.
- Private medical insurance.
- Life assurance.
- Annual incentive plan.
- Free on-site gym.
- Free on-site parking.
- Subsidised canteen.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Financial Services, Insurance, Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.