Customer Service Co Ordinator
Job Purpose: You will join an existing team delivering exceptional standard of customer service. As customer service Coordinator your duties will include:
- Taking customer orders
- Processing customer orders on computer system
- Build strong working relationships with existing customers
- Answering phones and dealing with customers queries.
- Providing excellent customer service to ensure repeat business.
- Liaising with dispatch team and clients to ensure deliveries are on time and in full.
1. Purpose of the role:
To provide excellent customer service for Tayto Group Ltd and it's customers, both internal and external.
Responsible for Major Multipule and/or Impulse channel of accounts and be the first contact
Be the first contact for external customers providing help and information at a professional level at all times.
Processing orders daily, monitoring stock & deliveries, planning and promotions whilst providing internal information and support for the Groups internal customers.
· Job holder needs to do:
· Retrieve EDI orders and 'key on' orders for nominated accounts were necessary using Navision.
· Key on manual orders using Navision system from faxed/emailed and phone call orders
· Obtain delivery bookings with the customer and ensure this is passed onto distribution service
· Liaise with distribution sites to ensure optimum levels of service and cost
· Monitor distribution stocks versus orders received
· Produce Service Level reports weekly for internal business for your accounts
· Advise customers of any potential or actual stock issues and re-delivery where applicable
· Update and check orders v forecasts for Impulse nominated accounts and inform Forecasting/planning of any potential issues or changes
· Check and manage any promotional lines to ensure orders and phasing are monitored and verified
· Communicate issues regarding Service Level failures to customer and business relating to stock availability and deliveries with remedial action
· Monitor and attempt to resolve any delivery issues relating to failed deliveries informing Logistics Manager of any repeat situations
· As part of ongoing process be able to highlight and report root cause of issues which affect the Service level
· Any changes to the short term production plan which will impact on the customer service level are communicated back to the customer in a timely manner
· In times of stock shortages review and report back to the business on any potential issues
3. Job Holder needs to have experience of:
· How the supply chain works, from supplier through to customer
· How to communicate delicate issue on service level failures to a customer
4. Job Holder needs to have experience of:
· Outward-facing customer contact within an FMCG environment
· Worked in a supply chain environment (orders, stock control)
· Knowledge of Navision would be an advantage