Customer Service Co Ordinator
The post holder will be primarily responsible for liaising with customers (directly or via Sales Representatives) in a pleasant and professional manner on all matters relating to Sales Enquiry/Order processing of the Packaging Department.
- Obtain all relevant information for processing customer Enquiries and Orders
- Create manual order and ensuring that full customer / order details are recorded and legible
- Check stock availability and price. Contact Customer if stock not available, advise of estimated replenishment dates and alternative products available in Warehouse.
- Taking card payments for deliveries, e.g. Cash sales, or to clear balances owed
- Enter order onto system and generate Delivery Docket promptly, check details are correct and if cash sales confirm payment received in full before releasing to Warehouse collection point
- Liaise with Warehouse daily to confirm products for despatch have been picked for shipment and notify customer promptly of delays in achieving the agreed delivery date.
- Alert Purchaser of changes in sales ordering patterns or prior to products reaching minimum stock levels.
- Updating Horizon with new or revised prices or stock location adjustments.
- Create Sales return note for all goods to be uplifted and issue to Warehouse
- Investigating customer invoice queries, obtain authorisation to refund and raise credit note
- Update order forms by customer at end of each month and issue to Sales Representatives
- Organise and maintain sample room plus preparing for postage to customer
- Providing Customer Specifications as requested
- Assisting Purchaser, contacting Suppliers to confirm delivery due, arranging collections with hauliers plus performing key duties including Customs Clearance as necessary
- Generate any necessary reports required on monthly basis for operation of the business such as Business lost, New Customers by Sales Representatives, etc.
- Conduct all general administrative duties associated with the role, including tasks that are necessary for the operation of the business, such as filing, answering the telephone, updating horizon and 'Lost' Stock Log
- Establish, develop and maintain effective working relationship with all work colleagues to ensure 'one team approach' and maintain a high standard of customer service.
- Comply with all company procedures, policies and rules.
- Undertake any such additional duties that are necessary for the effect operation of the department and changing needs of the business including providing cover for work colleagues.