CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVES - FULL TIME PERMANENT POSITIONS
37.5 hours p/w - £9.54 per hour
Staffline are delighted to advertise this exciting opportunity and invite applications for the position of Customer Service Executives for our client for a role that specialises in education/certification. The role is based out of their new state of the art facility conveniently located in the heart of Belfast city centre. Training will be office based for two weeks with possibility for both office based and working from home roles available.
As a Customer Service Executive, you'll be responsible for:
- Providing inbound customer support via telephone.
- Ensuring a high level of customer service to our inbound callers.
- Resolving customer queries on a first call resolution basis.
- Taking part in in motivational activities.
- Using and implementing feedback given during monitoring and coaching sessions.
- Ensuring data security and upholding GDPR regulations.
What you can expect in return from us:
- Highly Competitive Market Rate Salary of £9.54.
- Fully paid induction training.
- On the job coaching and with mentoring support.
- Pension scheme.
- Regular performance based rewards and recognition.
- Charity events and fun days.
- Health and wellbeing events.
- Discount Gym membership.
- Access to AXA helping hand.
- Customer service experience in a fast paced environment.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ben Martin at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Ben via telephone on 07384513057.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.